Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back in the Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back in the Mustang
    Posted: Mar-23-2013 at 9:37pm
After being out of the hobby for a few years (and thanks to Nick for helping me) I'm back in the Mustang and loving it!

Next plane to buy is that cool 172.

Paul Higginbotham

Flight1 Certified Professional

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 1:37pm
Welcome back Paul!  She is a beaut!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
AirVette View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 4:30pm
Thanks, getting back into it with Yoda's 2010 flight tutorial, KSAN to KSJC. Too much fun.
Yoda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2013 at 6:49pm
Sweet, Paul!  Welcome back!  

Wait 'til you see what we have in store for the King Air!
Regards,
Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
San Diego, CA

"Proudly making Jim Rhoads crazy for over three years."
AirVette View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-26-2013 at 10:34pm
I'm buying it the second it's released. It looks awesome.
Paul Higginbotham

guitarjava View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitarjava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-03-2013 at 12:17am
[QUOTE=AirVette]After being out of the hobby for a few years (and thanks to Nick for helping me) I'm back in the Mustang and loving it!
/QUOTE]

I had the same thoughts tonight, ha. I haven't flown the Citation Mustang in quite awhile and it was great to get back into that cockpit again, everything is so nicely done.
Chris

AirVette View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-03-2013 at 12:28am
My next planes will be their 172 and the King Air when it is released. But in the meantime the Mustang is simply amazing. I love this aircraft.
Paul Higginbotham

gordon894 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon894 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-03-2013 at 7:23am
Welcome back, AirVette! I wondered where you had got to as you were very active, and helpful, when i first stared with the Mustang.
Happy flying!

Gordon
AirVette View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-08-2013 at 8:06am
Originally posted by gordon894 gordon894 wrote:

Welcome back, AirVette! I wondered where you had got to as you were very active, and helpful, when i first stared with the Mustang.
Happy flying!

Gordon

Thanks Gordon, it's a long story but I'm back and the flying is better than ever even with GEX, UT, and a new EVGA GTX 670.

Just bought the Cessna 182T last night and I'm really pleased with it.

Thanks for the kind words.
Paul Higginbotham

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic