Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Screenshots and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bathurst Run

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paphibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bathurst Run
    Posted: Jul-02-2011 at 2:35am
Hi Guys,

Took the C510 for a trip to Bathurst the other day (CN-KAT-BTH). This is West of Sydney in Australia.

Here are some shots:

Regards, Paul
Regards,

Paul Phibbs (VH-FIB)

mjrm View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-05-2011 at 2:36am
Paul great shots. But what makes me envious is your Aussie registration both on the exterior and the cockpit registration plate. Any chance you could tell me where you got it or, as I suspect , how you did it. I am one of the untalented ones when it comes to the paint brush, let alone having Adobe paint shopCry.Any chance you could help me out? As most of my flights in the Mustang are in Oz (Orbx scenery and traffic ) I would love Aussie registration. Perhaps " VH-MJA ".

mjrm
Matt_B_1978 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_B_1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-06-2011 at 9:18am
I was expecting to see Mt Panorama, lol.

CPU: Intel i7-870 (2.93GHz) OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64bit RAM: 12GB HDD: 2TB Video: 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
paphibbs View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paphibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-06-2011 at 6:11pm
Didn't get very far I'm afraid - still approaching KAT at the point where I took the shots. Maybe next time.

Regarding the registration, I was privileged to have one of the members of the forum do this for me. If he has time to assist you he will probably PM you.

Regards, Paul

Regards,

Paul Phibbs (VH-FIB)

mjrm View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-07-2011 at 3:13am
Thanks Paul, hopefully I will hear from the member of the forum who  helped you soon enough for me. The desire I have for national registration is equaled by Rimshot and I suspect a few others.
Look forward to a PM. Michael AdamsonSmile
mjrm 
mjrm View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-07-2011 at 3:22am
Sorry Paul,and Rimshot, I was referring to Mattt,s post on this subject. To explain, at the same time I had posted a similar request on the Citation Mustang forum. Just confused the replies to each. Regards Michael Adamson
mjrm
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-08-2011 at 2:15pm
Yes, when you mentioned Bathurst, I was expecting to see some V8 Supercars running around Mt. Panorama as well.  I love that racing series... 

Great shots btw...
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic