Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX-SE and W10 Glitches, Surprise Altitude Arc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armstrang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX-SE and W10 Glitches, Surprise Altitude Arc
    Posted: Feb-04-2016 at 1:37pm
Overall, I am happy with my move from FSX/W8 to FSX-SE/W10 (Along with Active Sky Next and REX4). My sim works a thousand times better. I was on the verge of quitting the hobby  - and then along came ssssSTEAM!
While I can find no glitches (yet) with the T182T or the BE20, the Mustang has a couple of writeups: The "Minimums BARO" cannot be set, and the co-pilot has lost his voice. Neither of those is a "Red X" item (Which grounds the airplane...), but it does make the airplane "Code 2" (Mission Capable, as opposed to Fully Mission Capable). I am looking for a fix.
Meanwhile, I see that F1 has slipped an altitude arc into the mix. Thank You! That arc is very useful, and is a nice surprise.
 FYI: I also have the "Version 1.08" brand on my Version 1.09.
Also, the Steam and W10 updates for the X52 HOTAS are excellent with the F1 airplanes. I was looking forward to an awful experience, but the X52 update and total reprogram went so smoothly that I still don't believe it.
The F1 team has done a commendable job of keeping up with the Steam updates, which presents them with a very frustrating moving target. Hopefully, the Steam people will coordinate their developments and updates with the add-on Heavy Hitters (like F1) in future.
Again: Thank You F1 Team! and Happy Simming to all! - STA

Update: 1) The Co-Pilot's voice is controlled from within the aux panel inside the aircraft. My Co-Pilot is speaking again. 2) Trim is linked through NUM1 and NUM7. Make sure the NUM LOCK is OFF. I have had sporadic trouble with the trim button causing movement in the POV. This fixes that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic