Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great plane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great plane
    Posted: Mar-02-2009 at 6:12pm
You guys hit the bullseye with the Mustang.

I have been flying the LD767 since day one and was getting a little bored after traveling to and landing at every airport that can handle the 67.

I have bought a lot of other planes over the years but a lot just didn't make the grade.  Now my fantacy world is being a retired Wall Street mogal who took my golden parachute and paid cash for the Mustang.  Now the wife and I are both retired and flying the world.  Hey...I'm an old man...I can dream can't I?

The manual is a real winner and with that and answers on the forum I have really got the hang of this little scooter now.

Just remember folks....this is not an FA-18 and costs a whole lot less.  Don't expect to zoom to FL400 straight up in burner.  It's good to go a little slower and lower sometimes and not be in such a hurry.  And you can do it a whole lot cheaper.

Great work to all who were involved in this creation.

Jim Rhoads View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Rhoads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-02-2009 at 7:17pm

Hey...I'm an old man...I can dream can't I?

You sure can John. Glad we could help and thank you for "getting" it!

Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic