Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GTN 750 integration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTN 750 integration
    Posted: Mar-09-2018 at 4:02pm
Hello

I have yor's GTN 750 and I am considering Citation Mustang for for purchase, but i was interested to ask does Mustang supports integration of GTN 750 into VC? I am not sure since it is not on feature list. Kinda akward since theese are both your Products. I like my GTN 750 and i do not buy anymore planes that do not support it, so i do hope that this one does support integration too.

Thank you

Tommy
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-09-2018 at 9:09pm
Hello Tommy,

It is not awkward.  The Citation Mustang includes the G1000 already.  No need for the GTN 750 to be in this aircraft.  We do not support integration of the GTN 750 into this aircraft.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
TommyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-10-2018 at 8:23am
That is sad. Touch screen is awsome easy to work with... I hope I wont be sorry if I take that one...I am guessing that you dont have demo plane? LOL
TommyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-10-2018 at 9:41am
I forgot to add one last and most important thing. Can i plan full departures (SIDs) and aproaches as i can in GTN 750? And does this plane use vnav if such procedure exists for airport where I may go?

Thank you
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-10-2018 at 7:31pm
The plane does not use VNAV.   You can plan full SID and STARS as long as the dataset supports it. 

We have a 30 day refund policy if for some reason you are not happy with the plane, from the purchase date.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
TommyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-13-2018 at 5:37pm
Now that is very nice of you as company. I think i will buy this plane very soon. Thank you for your kind answers.

Tommy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic