Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Spots and Throttle Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karpy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Spots and Throttle Problem
    Posted: Jun-30-2013 at 7:04pm
I am running windows 7 with the 1.08a mustang installed I also have fsx acceleration installed on my machine. I also have fsuipc installed...I have directX 10 on and also advanced animations.... I run a high end machine and have the graphics pretty much maxed out but yet all of my hotspots or clickable items are not available/clickable. I can not click anything in the 2D pannel... Also my throttles do not move at all in my virtual cockpit mode. I am wondering if this has something to do with windows 7? Everything works fine accept I can not click on anything and the throttles don't move. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have spent hours trying to get this to work. Re installed the program a number of times as well as ran it as administrator....
any hints would help
thanks
Zach
AirVette View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirVette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-30-2013 at 10:39pm
Please register (if you haven't) and post in the support forum.
Paul Higginbotham

Flight1 Certified Professional

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic