Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Improvement product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote range84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Improvement product
    Posted: Mar-21-2016 at 4:33pm
Hello,
I fly with the Mustang and the King Air , and I find these successful aircrafts.
I don't know if I can deal with it here , but, is it possible to suggest product improvements ?.
If this is the case : it concerns more the mustang .

1- Can t we have a function " cold and dark" ?
2- Can t we adjust the sound of the cockpit (air conditioning, central inertial power , heating fan. I find all this very noisy. So I could barely hear the engine . And no way to adjust the sound with FSX. )
3- The anti- skid does not work, when braking hard , the rear wheels lock.
4. Can you show on the guide in PDF What is a red lever under the dash ?

Thank you for taking the time to read my wishes. In hopes that they are shared for other users to flirt with perfection.
MRWHITE View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRWHITE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-21-2016 at 6:52pm
 You can adjust some of the sounds by editing the sound.cfg, change the default value to something lower. Not sure about things like the air conditioning etc.

Example:

[GEAR_DOWN]
filename=mustang_gear_swing
flags=0
viewpoint=1
minimum_volume=10000
maximum_volume=10000

seippg View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seippg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2016 at 9:22am
If you use LINDA, there's a Mustang module that has a Cold & Dark which you can assign to a button.  On the other hand, shutting the Mustang down is quite easy.

The red lever is the Parking Brake.

From what I see from videos the AC and internal sounds are pretty loud in comparison to the engines.  On the other hand, the sound isn't so loud that a radio is easily heard.  Here's a nice vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Aa4PMunWo

Also, one of the wonderful things about this airplanes is the number of great videos that have emerged in recent years.  I've watched tons of them and have enjoyed learning how real world pilots manage this aircraft.

Gregg
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2016 at 2:47pm
I believe the handle with the red knob is the backup brakes.
John Patterson
range84 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote range84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2016 at 3:39pm
Thank you for your answers. I fear that the sound of the power of the battery and the air conditioning is not adjustable. These sound files are not managed by sound.cfg . I'm going to find a solution ....
Mogget View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2016 at 5:59pm
There was a "whine" sound in the cockpit that annoyed me in the FSX version, so I found the relevant audio file (mustang_gyro) and removed it.
CM Storm Enforcer | Asus Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690k | CM Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair RM750 | 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury DDR3-1600 | 2GB GeForce GTX 770 | SB X-Fi | Asus VS247HR | Windows 7 64bit
seippg View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seippg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2016 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by range84 range84 wrote:

Thank you for your answers. I fear that the sound of the power of the battery and the air conditioning is not adjustable. These sound files are not managed by sound.cfg . I'm going to find a solution ....

For other aircraft, I've adjusted the audio files themselves using a sound editor like Audacity...not the simplest program but it's free.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic