Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(In Prog) Cessna Citation Flt1 Program Freeze

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (In Prog) Cessna Citation Flt1 Program Freeze
    Posted: Mar-15-2019 at 12:08am
When I open my Cessna Citation Flight1 software via Microsoft Simulation Steam Edition it immediately stops working and freezes. It worked great for three years until now. Can I get help.

Thanks,

Tom McDermott
thmcd@reagan.com
thmcd
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-15-2019 at 6:51pm
Hello,

Have you tried reinstalling the software to see if it fixes the issue?

Make sure your antivirus and firewalls are disabled during the download and reinstall as these can sometimes interfere with proper installation of files. Also make sure that you set up exclusions on your antivirus software so it doesn't scan your FSX, P3D, or add-on directories.

Also, right-click on the download and select 'Run As Administrator' when you reinstall.

Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-18-2019 at 8:46pm
Can you recommend someone I can hire to help me fix the problem on-line?

Tom McDermott
thmcd
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-19-2019 at 11:18am
Did you install the B200 recently?
John Patterson
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-19-2019 at 4:51pm
I am a computer illiterate: 75 year old that came to computing in my 50s. I don't know what the B200 is. I can't even find files. My Cessna sim worked fine for 3 years and only recently quite.
thmcd
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-19-2019 at 8:11pm
Hello,

The B200 is the King Air B200. It is separate product.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-19-2019 at 11:12pm
No, I did not install the King Air B200 software.
thmcd
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-21-2019 at 1:47pm
Hey Jeff,

Could I hire you to fix my software?

Tom McDermott
thmcd
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-23-2019 at 1:42pm
Tom,

I am sorry as I can only help you via the forum area.  I would take some time to learn the ins and outs of installing these addons and how and where they function within the sim.  Most everyone here is self taught on how to install these and it just takes very little effort to get the hang of installing these on your own.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-23-2019 at 5:23pm
Okay,

I'll keep trying. Thanks for your reply. Maybe my 10 year old grandson can help me.

Tom
thmcd
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-13-2019 at 11:32pm
I can't get simconnect to install. It will not ask me if I accept the terms required of simconnect. I have reinstalled Microsoft Steam and purchased and installed the latest Flight1 Cessna software to no avail. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tom McDermott
thmcd
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-14-2019 at 10:40pm
Hello,

Did you install the Simconnect files that are in the SDK folder in your FSX Steam folder.

Thanks!

Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-19-2019 at 8:41pm
Yes, I followed a note for FSX:STEAM USERS: C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\FSX\SDK\Core UtilitiesKit\SimConnect\SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK.
thmcd
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-19-2019 at 10:15pm
I should add: after \FSX-XPACK I come to SimConnect, not SimConnect.msi.
thmcd
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-22-2019 at 8:55pm
Hello,

You need to run that file in that folder.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-23-2019 at 12:49pm
Sorry, I'm not well versed in computer lingo. What do you mean I "... need to run that file in that folder?"
thmcd
mikber View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-25-2019 at 4:39am
Sorry, I'm not well versed in computer lingo. What do you mean I "... need to run that file in that folder?"

Hi,

Don't worry. When you find the file in the folder You pointed out earlier just double click on it and it will start installing the application onto the computer. Whenever it gets stuck on a screen just look for "NEXT" or "PROCCEED" or "CONTINUE" buttons that you can also click on until it tells you that the installation has finished.
thmcd View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmcd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-27-2019 at 12:11am
Hello,

Lo and behold I have been running the file in the folder by double clicking on it and nothing happens. I don't get an option to hit "NEXT" or "PROCEED" or "CONTINUE." Its as if the software is flawed. It was working great for about 3 years and then the Flight1 Cessna program stopped working with the Flight Simulator. I'm a retired airline pilot who enjoyed the realism experienced when it was working.
thmcd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic