Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[In Progress] MUSTANG DOWNLOAD INSTALL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUNGCAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [In Progress] MUSTANG DOWNLOAD INSTALL
    Posted: Mar-20-2017 at 2:08pm
I cannot seem to get the install path right.I have the Pilatus PC12 on DVD and the CESSNA 162 download installed in WIN 7 FSX SE no problem now I try the Mustang and it just doesn't seem to work.
I have been using C:\Program Files{x86}\Steam\Steam Apps\common\FSX
I've probably got it wrong I'm 80 years old this year and my memory is not what it was.
Can one of you youngsters out there put me right?
                                                      SID.
SID
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-25-2017 at 4:35pm
Hello,

Is this location where your Steam is located?  It should be
C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\Steam Apps\common\FSX

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
STUNGCAB View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUNGCAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-28-2017 at 1:52pm
Hi Jeff
Thanks for your reply. Yes I did make that mistake but I have reinstalled and corrected it. Still no Mustang in FSX aircraft but the download shows on my hard drive. Having had such an easy install with the Cessna 162 I'm baffled. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
                          SID
SID
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-31-2017 at 6:09pm
Hello,

Is it not listed when you pull it up under Cessna on the drop-down menu of the Aircraft Manufacturer?  It should be there.  I just did a fresh install myself and it is showing up where it is supposed to.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
STUNGCAB View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUNGCAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-07-2017 at 11:49am
I am still struggling to install the Mustang but I have found something strange. When I try a new install it says the install will be 607MB.I have looked at the files on my hard drive and there are 3 Program Files(x86).I feel like I'm getting out of my depth here but is the installer trying to install three Mustangs at once?
Sorry I haven't had time to reply before, you help much appreciated.
SID
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr-07-2017 at 1:27pm
Hello,

Sent you a PM.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic