Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Installation errors of the Mustang on DVD f

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation errors of the Mustang on DVD f
    Posted: Sep-08-2015 at 8:49am
I have my Mustang on DVD  with a valid key. I have changed my PC with top components. My OS is now Win10. On Win7 the mustang functioned very well. Now severe errors when installing the mustang on the new PC with Win10 . 
a)the garmin gauges do not show 
b)the PC remains frozen, but I can switch from cockpit to outside view.   
c)can no more open windows task manager to end the FSX, have to switch off the PC by cutting off the electricity  
d)during reinstallation of the Mustang valid key is not required, it installs but with above errors

Please let me know what to do

kindest regards

Alfred Gruetzner 
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-09-2015 at 7:25pm
Hello,

The product installer is not compatible with Windows 10 at this time.  Our devs are looking at updates for Windows 10 currently, but it will be released on a time available basis over the next few weeks.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
Mogget View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-10-2015 at 5:29am
...and this is why automatically "upgrading" to the latest (so called greatest) OS (even when it is technically free) is not always the best idea if you already have a perfectly working, trouble free PC and FS installation.
CM Storm Enforcer | Asus Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690k | CM Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair RM750 | 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury DDR3-1600 | 2GB GeForce GTX 770 | SB X-Fi | Asus VS247HR | Windows 7 64bit
ikarus2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-10-2015 at 3:12pm
Hi Jeff, thanks a lot for your good news! So I Keep standby. anyhow, please let me know where to get the new Win10 Mustang installer. 

Best regards

Alfred

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-10-2015 at 3:15pm
Hi Mogget,

Yes, you are right, why changing a running System..anyhow, I just got a new PC with top components and had to install FSX from scratch. It was obvious to upgrade to Win10. By the way, all other Software, sceneries and planes and other FSX software is working perfectly on Win10
best regards

Alfred
vonson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2015 at 3:52am
Alfred,

"By the way, all other Software, sceneries and planes and other FSX software is working perfectly on Win10"

How long have you been using Win10 now?

I am just wondering which other software, sceneries and planes and other FSX software is working perfectly for you on Win10?

Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2015 at 12:21pm
Hi Vaughan,

I am using Win10 since 2 weeks. France VFR, Switzerland professionel, Bluesky sceneries, FlyTampa, Jetstream, Germany VFR, Aerosoft, etc. etc and also Steve Parson's DX10 fix  and many freeware sceneries are working properly. The only airplane so far which is giving issues is the Flight1 Cessna Mustang. Flight1 is creating a new Win10 installer as I read in the forum.   I must make my experience step by step and will see whether there are more issues or not with Win10. 
Best regards
Alfred
vonson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2015 at 3:08pm
Alfred,

Good list!

Which aircraft are also working for you in Win10?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikarus2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2015 at 3:34pm
Hi Vaughan,

Here Comes the list of the working airplanes on Win10
I shall install more planes step by step. So far no issues at all.

Airbus from Thomas Ruth
Airbus from Project Airbus
Aerosoft DR400-Robin
Alpha Hawker Hunter
Alpha Tornado F3
Sukhoi 27 Bear studio
Carenado B1900 /BonanzaV35B/C90/EMB500 Phenom/Seneca/Baron 58 
CLS MD81
Flight1 BN Islander
Hawker Siddeley 748
Lockheeds Connies from M. Jahn
MB 326 
MIG15-17 Bear studio
NAMC AS_Ys11
Quality wings BAe-146
Rafale C rollus
Razbam Metroliner
Real Air Duke B60
Ultimate Traffic 2 
WOAI AI traffic
best regards

Alfred

vonson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2015 at 3:46pm
Alfred,

Thanks for the follow up.

I only fly one of those on your list:

I have the Carenado B1900D for : Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits).

Nice to know it will work ok in Win10 (which I do not have yet).
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic