Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Screenshots and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang Videos On Twitch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mustang Videos On Twitch
    Posted: Sep-23-2013 at 1:17pm
Did a couple videos over the weekend to test out Twitch and some settings...  You can find them here....

Still fine tuning to be made.  Frame rates are far better in second video.  A WIP.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
hubinsc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubinsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2013 at 5:32pm
Hey Jeff, I'm watching your vid atm, didn't know you were an FSE pilot. I fly FSE pax in the 510 around the Puget Sound area and eastward of the cascades to KEPH. Enjoying your vid.
Regards, Hub

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2013 at 8:35pm
Thanks Hub...Figured it would be fun to start streaming some of these flights.

Yeah, FSE has been an addiction of mine for the past year and half (and VATSIM).  I actually have a couple FBOs around Lake Tahoe and my main FBO is KTVL.    Working on purchasing more Flight1 aircraft for my hubs. I have our 162, 182 and the 510.  Next up is a B200...

I am also leasing a 146 that I operate down in Hawaii.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
hubinsc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubinsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-23-2013 at 10:57pm
Lol, addiction is right! Me too. I'll point some pax down to KTVL from KCLS. Looks like about a 500nm flight, just right for the Mustang. I'll fly down and sign your guest log. Wish I knew you were looking for a B200, I just sold one a few days ago. I do have an extra PC-12 I'd part with. They are great money makers.
Regards, Hub

cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-24-2013 at 9:59am
FSE'er (CAL150) here too. Been one since 2006(?). Right now I don't own anything. Just flying around and enjoying the view.
John Patterson
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-24-2013 at 3:34pm
Actually, I just picked up a B200 from Hap last night.  Need to ferry it home from Eastern Canada.  Should have a streaming video or two of some flights on the way home of the B200.

I originally started out with a PC-12 as this is one of my favorite aircraft.  I will probably purchase another one after I payoff the B200 and pick up a 177.

Cheers!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-25-2013 at 10:56am
If you need any help getting 'er home Jeff, just holler. But the first I could do it would be Friday and you'll probably already have 'er there by then.
John Patterson
hubinsc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubinsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-25-2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by cal2177 cal2177 wrote:

FSE'er (CAL150) here too. Been one since 2006(?). Right now I don't own anything. Just flying around and enjoying the view.

Free as a bird John, that is an appealing FSE life. Once I found Orbx PNW I got hooked and settled down there. Now with global, you got the whole world. If you ever want to settle down, I could sure use another hand here in Washington.
Regards, Hub

hubinsc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubinsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-25-2013 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Jeff Smith Jeff Smith wrote:

Actually, I just picked up a B200 from Hap last night.  Need to ferry it home from Eastern Canada.  Should have a streaming video or two of some flights on the way home of the B200.

I originally started out with a PC-12 as this is one of my favorite aircraft.  I will probably purchase another one after I payoff the B200 and pick up a 177.

Cheers!

Love to see the B200 cross country.  Agreed, F1 Pilatus is timeless.
Regards, Hub

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-25-2013 at 5:27pm
Flew down into Toronto last night.  Beautiful flight.  Rain, icing, and a beautiful sunset.  I enjoy flying the B200 as much as I do the Mustang.

Next stop is Terre Haute, Indiana tonight or tomorrow night (I will probably stream this one).
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-02-2013 at 1:29pm
Super King Air B200 Startup to Cruise out of Bowman, MT

Still clunky with checklists myself, but it is getting better.  Video quality improved with new tweaks.  She is almost home...

Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-02-2013 at 3:08pm
I had every intention of flying that baby last week but life got in the way. Not this weekend though.Wink
John Patterson
hubinsc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hubinsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-02-2013 at 8:51pm
Hey Jeff nice video, the B200 is looking better all the time. I have some jobs waiting on your way back home along the eastern Cascades, S10 and 80T, great autumn landscapes as the leaves are falling.  Smile
Regards, Hub

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-03-2013 at 2:46pm
@John - No problem.  It has been fun flying her myself. Thumbs Up

@Hub - Thanks!  Will try and make it that way before heading down to Tahoe.  I am still in Boweman after FSE failed to record the flight.  Sun Valley and Boise are my next stops. Beer
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
gtidan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtidan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-16-2013 at 11:28pm
Why are you flying in 2D?
Intel I7-2600,2nd Gen
3.40 ghz
1.5 TB HD
12 gig ram
evga geforce gtx 650 ti ssc 2gb DDR5

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-18-2013 at 2:03pm
2D?  I was flying it in VC mode.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic