Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Screenshots and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang with REX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quickshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mustang with REX
    Posted: Nov-22-2012 at 8:56am
Here is a video of our Mustang flyng one of the Radar Contact v4 tutorial flights.

Provo KPVU to Grand Canyon KGCN.  So its an uncontrolled field to a controlled field, with numerous ATC hand-offs along the way.

The "Test" was to use the new REX + with a weather "theme". This had icing conditions in the clouds which tested out the Mustangs de-icing kit....Works as advertised. Well you would expect it to if you just paid 2.5 million dollars for your jetBig smile

The "Dream" is what most would like to do with their lottery win. Well I for oneWink

You Tube chanel "Herky 231"
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-22-2012 at 4:32pm
Nice video...   I had icing also last night flying in SW Oklahoma.  You can see the pics in my blog.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
quickshot View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quickshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-29-2012 at 8:41pm
Hi Jeff.

The addition of REX has put me back into FSXSmile

Also with the superb work with GEX, its a whole new sim!!

Not to mention the update patch for the Mustang. Super work!

Flying is addictive, I always knew that.

I just realised that your pilots can wear oxygen masks! Turn the dial in front of the PF and they appear!

Cheers
You Tube chanel "Herky 231"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic