Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official Flight1 Cessna Mustang Promotion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggyroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Flight1 Cessna Mustang Promotion
    Posted: Dec-11-2008 at 11:26pm
Hey folks, just finished up the Flight1 Cessna Mustang promotional video. The high quality downloads are available in 720P and will also be available from the main website soon. Grab a little popcorn while it downloads and enjoy the video!

Regards,
-Cody Bergland
Flight1/Jaggyroad Films

High Definition WMV Download:
http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/movies/commercial/flightsimulator/cessna_mustang_wmv.zip

YouTube (High Definition Stream):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=detL79I75gc&fmt=22

YouTube (Standard Stream):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=detL79I75gc

Vimeo (High Definition Stream):
http://www.vimeo.com/2501579

FlightSimTube (Standard Stream):
http://www.flightsimtube.com/video-commercial-94795-flight1_cessna_mustang

For more information head to the following websites:
http://mustang.flight1.net
http://www.flight1.com

Jaggyroad View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggyroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-11-2008 at 11:27pm
FYI, High Def YouTube hasn't processed yet. It might take some minutes after this post before it becomes live. It will only display in normal YouTube resolution. I'll post when it is ready and done processing.

Also to note, I uploaded it to SimTube, however the music is completely out of sync. It wasn't the best foot forward. Their encoder does what divx movies do and essentially fast forwards through blank/black spots, which completely gets the audio off track. I'll work on fixing this tomorrow. I have some ideas how to fix this.

davidv View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 8:53am
Great video as always Cody. How do you get those camera angles in FSX such as at the start where the camera swoops down from above?
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 9:00am
Excellent video!!!!!!!!!!
John Patterson
Epikk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 2:34pm
Beautiful video... EmbarrassedSmile
jerry beckwith View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry beckwith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 6:35pm
Just a little bit of cross-wind in WAAS instrument approach segment?  Wink
Jaggyroad View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggyroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 7:02pm
Wee bit is an understatement. 25 knots to be exact. :D I was sliding all over that runway once I put her down.

jerry beckwith View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerry beckwith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 7:50pm
Cody, you have no idea how much I appreciate that sequence... Evil%20Smile
Jim Rhoads View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Rhoads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-12-2008 at 8:43pm
Oh but I do Jerry.... Wink
Jaggyroad View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggyroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-13-2008 at 2:52am
Thank you for the kind comment Mr. Beckwith. I think I can safely say I am also a fan of your work.

Thank you for taking the time to watch gentlemen. This video is only a snippet of what truly has become a labor of love for the Flight1 team. It unfortunately doesn't capture the true beauty of this aircraft. It has to be interacted with for that to be portrayed.

Cheers!
-Cody

bohappy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bohappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-15-2008 at 12:47pm
Cody
thats an excellent video
you always produce great stuff
my compliments to you
Bo
signmanbob View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-15-2008 at 8:16pm
Great job on that video Cody.  Your getting to be a bit of a legend for producing professional films in the flight sim community and this one is right there with the best.

I was toying with the idea of waiting a little while longer before I drop a few coins for this Mustang, but after watching that great film, I'm going to pull the trigger now.  I've got to have it today!  Great film!

Thank you,
Bob
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-15-2008 at 9:24pm
All right, it's mine nowBig%20smile  Let's see if I can fly this baby!
Jaggyroad View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggyroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-16-2008 at 1:25am
Glad to hear that from you Bob! Thank you as well Bo!

I hope you guys are enjoying the aircraft. You can always tell when an aircraft is built with a lot of passion, as this one certainly is. The Mustang is an absolute beauty, and a lot of fun to boot.

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-16-2008 at 1:42am
That it is Cody. I just made my first flight and really enjoyed it. Didn't read the manual, and didn't make a flightplan but, no worries, had a great landing at Calvi, France (after I found where I was).

I hope you plan on making some more films of it.  I really liked how you worked that beat into the film with that pilot tapping his had, looking like he is impatiently waiting for his late passengers.  Your quite talented.
That was a great looking crosswind landing too.  What was the wind speed on that landing?

Bob
alapagomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alapagomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-16-2008 at 10:43am

Hi Cody,

Gongratulations!

Your F1 cessna mustang promotional video is spectacular!!Clap

What Airports are shown on the video?  

The 2nd one I may guess that it is Aerosoft ASPEN X Wink

but the 1st I do not make any idea. Need some help!Confused

Regards

Antonio Lapa Gomes

Jaggyroad View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaggyroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-16-2008 at 10:50am
Originally posted by signmanbob signmanbob wrote:

That it is Cody. I just made my first flight and really enjoyed it. Didn't read the manual, and didn't make a flightplan but, no worries, had a great landing at Calvi, France (after I found where I was).

Yes, that is the beauty of this bird and one of the biggest shockers for me. I jumped right in and felt right at home.

Quote I hope you plan on making some more films of it.  I really liked how you worked that beat into the film with that pilot tapping his had, looking like he is impatiently waiting for his late passengers.  Your quite talented.
That was a great looking crosswind landing too.  What was the wind speed on that landing?

Thank you for the ever so kind comments. They are highly appreciated. The wind was a sturdy 24 knots coming almost directly cross my flight path. It was a little harrowing. I was just telling someone that I am horrible at crossing my controls and almost ALWAYS end up in a crab.

Bob
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by alapagomes alapagomes wrote:

Hi Cody,

Gongratulations!

Your F1 cessna mustang promotional video is spectacular!!Clap

Thank you Antonio!

Quote What Airports are shown on the video?  

The 2nd one I may guess that it is Aerosoft ASPEN X Wink

but the 1st I do not make any idea. Need some help!Confused

Regards

Antonio Lapa Gomes

You got AspenX right. The other airport was stock Friday Harbor, a good airport to test how small a runway can be taken off from in this bird.

JamesChams View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesChams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec-19-2008 at 7:19pm

Mr. Cody Bergland,

Love it...Star Clap

Thank You!

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
        James F. Chams

MustangFest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangFest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-04-2009 at 9:20am
Very nice video; the island/coastal setting is very attractive. Well done!

This 4th of July, please remember our American soldiers, protecting freedom for us at home. For those of you flying to Mustang Island in October for MustangFest 2009, would you consider dedicating an empty seat (if you have one) for a wounded American veteran?

Angels in the sky can bring immense joy to just one American hero from their own departure point; MustangFest will gladly guarantee your veteran's lodging on Mustang Island... suitable for an American hero.

Freedom is NEVER free. Thanks for the consideration.
With kind regards,

Tom Hartford, Producer
MustangFest 2009 Team
www.MustangFest.INFO
Info@MustangFest.INFO
Metro (405) 563-0307
ElektroShok View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElektroShok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul-13-2009 at 11:00pm

Really enjoyed the video. 

I just purchased the aircraft from Flight1 and am waiting for it to arrive.  Hope it gets here soon! 

Am curious if the person landing the aircraft in the crosswind in the video is a real world pilot?

EVGA LE M/B; Intel 980X; 2 x EVGA 480 in SLI; 2 x Alienware 23" monitors 3D; 12 gigs 1600 RAM; 1200w power supply; Logitech G940 controllers; TrackerIR; Active Sky
teddy45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-25-2010 at 1:05am
Its really a great video.thanks for informing us about it.I loved watching the video and enjoyed my popcorn.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic