Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Old is New again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stang57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old is New again
    Posted: Feb-10-2018 at 7:17pm
Hi guys...originally purchased the F1 Mustang about 6 or so years ago... few thousand hours in her, the....in 2015....i got tired of the whole flight sim thing.  put it away.  'bout 3 years now.  so...last week...all of a sudden,  i clicked open my FSX icon....and,  it appears,  'i'm back.  still have my original install disk of the 'Stang ( and many other aircraft)  meantime...i've revisited this Forum,  after... again,  3 or so years away.  upon attempting to use my old user and pass.... 'No go'.  ???  ( sort of typical huh?)  so figured....ok...it's been expunged after some years of 'non-use.  so...re-subscribed.  slightly different User...and very different password.  it sends the activation Email...i click.... and....said,  'your good to go'.   so...i go to the Member control  panel in search of the new 1.11 update.   noticed now....pretty much NONE of those 6 or 7 'Member' areas....are off limits?   i thought i WAS a member?   i just signed back on!!??....very frustrating when it's 'THIS complex.  shouldn't anyone who's signed on here...be able to visit and access the areas?   anyway....frustration aside,  i then was directed to the 'Verification Page...then the 'create a ticket page..... guys...i need some help.  wow...this is all very complex and difficult.  so many steps and passwords and 'this and that?....sheesh..... anyway...how can i obtain the 1.11 update for my mustang?   please....someone!?   does it have to be this hard?   she's waiting in the hangar...and i want to fly her..... appreciate any help from Staff and Moderators.  
Gary Trent
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb-11-2018 at 9:08pm
Hello Gary,

Did you create a ticket at http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp to help you with this issue.  We can resolve your issue there.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic