Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Screenshots and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RAAF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiggerToo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAAF
    Posted: Aug-24-2009 at 2:32pm

as requested, now the top brass can really live it up!!
Jim Rhoads View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Rhoads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-24-2009 at 4:30pm
Now available
husker View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote husker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-25-2009 at 1:27am

An RNZAF version would be awesome to Smile

Please...like this

Flywheel View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flywheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-25-2009 at 2:41am

Just a quick note of thanks TiggerToo i have most of your other Mustang repaints and i give them a good work out so thank you for your kindeness. Pete

RAAF_Pilot View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAAF_Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-10-2009 at 12:38am

Just noticed this repaint has been done - thanks.

However, it has the wrong colours. The lower half of the fuselage should be a fairly light shade of grey, not brown/beige-ish (please check out airliners.net pictures). Aircraft rego should be on the tail, not the engines and the rego should behind with "A36-" for this particular squadron. If you can make these changes, I'll happily download and install it then because apart from these things it's a good repaint.

TiggerToo View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiggerToo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-10-2009 at 5:12pm
the color was sampled in photoshop from the airliners photo and that's the colour it came out with. i'll try and change it but it involves re-upping the file and then flight 1 changing the stored version. as for the id number all my paints end in d01 and i do have to take some liberties in the positioning of things. i'll see what i can do.
RAAF_Pilot View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAAF_Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-27-2009 at 5:00am
Thanks mate. Much appreciated.
jaraynor View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaraynor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-06-2009 at 7:35am

Don't forget the Roundells(sp) on the wings,

The Aircraft rego is ok on the nacelles just a bit larger, but the Aussie Flag should be just behind(aft) of the door frame. Could try and centralise the  Royal Australian Air Force to the windows.

Critics all of us.... Still its going to get downloaded

Jon

Matt_B_1978 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_B_1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-05-2012 at 8:38am
Spam alert! "mabby990702" is a spammer!!!

CPU: Intel i7-870 (2.93GHz) OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64bit RAM: 12GB HDD: 2TB Video: 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic