Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Redirected] Garmin G1000 and not active buttons
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Redirected] Garmin G1000 and not active buttons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpaternico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Redirected] Garmin G1000 and not active buttons
    Posted: May-22-2017 at 4:32am
Hi, sorry but I'm new. I have a problem with the mustang. After installing it by following the directions, I go in to FSX and I find the mustang without the working tool panel. Garmin does not appear and all panel buttons are not active. Courtly if any of you had such a experience could help me? Thank you,
Rodolfo
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2017 at 5:59pm
Hello,

Please register you product here and post your issues in the licensed forum area.  Register your purchase using this link: http://mustang.flight1.net/forumreg.htm to gain access to the Mustang licensed forum area.

Thanks!

Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic