Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Solved] CH Throttle Controller

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckanator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Solved] CH Throttle Controller
    Posted: Jun-12-2017 at 7:13pm
Greetings...

I've brushed off the dust from my previous FSX days and have been on FSX Steam for about six months now. I was excited to see my old FAV pony available for Steam. My original Stang files wouldn't work on Steam, so I I'm really glad to see the Steam version available. It's an awesome ride!  

Anyhow, I'm experiencing an issue with my CH Throttle Quadrant when in the Stang. I've played around with the setting in the control portion of FSX. (I have the CH Flight Sim Yoke as well).

The problem is with throttle calibration on the throttle quadrant. When I first loaded the Mustang a week back it was working, but would not move the throttles to the TO or CLB position. Then after some tweaking, the throttle would respond, however, they "jump" to full then about half way in the throttle slider position they operate properly. 

I've tried calibrating them with CH Manager and in FSX Steam, but to no avail. The throttle on the yoke, however, moves the throttles properly.

I'm a little miffed. Any suggestions anyone? Ermm

Thanks, beck
Dell XPS 8900-MS Windows 10-Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHX-NIVIDI GeForce GTX 1080-64 Gig Memory DDR4-2400
Samsung EVO 960 PRO-CH Yoke, Throt. Quad & Pro Pedals, FSUIPC, UTL, ORBX, ChasePlane, + :D
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-17-2017 at 4:35pm
Hello Beck,

Hmmm...  do you have FSUIPC installed?  Perhaps there is a conflict there?
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
beckanator View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckanator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-17-2017 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Jeff Smith Jeff Smith wrote:

Hello Beck,

Hmmm...  do you have FSUIPC installed?  Perhaps there is a conflict there?

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply and input.

Yes, I have FSUIP 4 (paid ver.) installed in FSX Steam. I spent some time in several tutorials on FSUIP and ended up finding that if I delete the function in FSX I can then use FSUIP to control that item and do so with a bit more precision. Duplicate entries do cause conflicts as you suggested.

I'm happy to report I have the Ms. Stang flying beautifully in FSX (Steam) again! Ah, the memories of this beautiful operating craft from you folks are awesome!

Thank you again. Big smile
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-18-2017 at 5:25pm
Hello Beckanator,

Glad you were able to resolve the issues.  Happy Flying!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
beckanator View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckanator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun-18-2017 at 5:33pm
Thank you for your assistance, Jeff.

Jeff B
aka Beckanator Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic