Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Solved] Waypoints not found

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mga010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Solved] Waypoints not found
    Posted: Mar-22-2017 at 3:22am
I am surprised that the Cessna Mustang (by Flight1 - I hope this is the correct forum for that FSX addon) does not recognize waypoints, only VOR stations, neither in the flight plan, nor as a direct to. I am talking of waypoints like TOBSO south of RTT (Rattenberg). Am I missing something?

I can enter departures and arrivals, but no waypoints in between besides VOR stations.

I tried to update the Navigraph data, maybe that is the reason. I did it on both suspect places (Roaming and the Steam folder), because I do not know which one is the one that is used by the Mustang. The data in the Garmin 1000 shows the correct cycle now.

Paul
ubersu View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2017 at 7:02am
The Mustang does recognize waypoints and TOBSO is in the 1703 AIRAC. It sounds like you are missing a good installation of either the aircraft or the navdata. I suggest you go over to the Navigraph site and ask for guidance.

DJ
mga010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mga010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2017 at 2:55pm
When I started the installation (via Navigraph data manager) and the simulator the second time, it worked. Sorry for asking.

Paul
ubersu View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-22-2017 at 6:56pm
No worries ...

DJ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic