Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cold & Dark Start Option?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cold & Dark Start Option?
    Posted: Sep-03-2018 at 11:59pm
Forgive me if for some reason I'm missing something that may be staring me in the face. How do I set the Mustang for a cold and dark state? Thanks
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-06-2018 at 10:45am
You're going to need to register your product to gain access to the support area. Support questions are not answered in the general section.

You can register your product here.
John Patterson
mattdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-27-2018 at 8:33pm
I cannot gain access to the support area even when I enter my relevant details such as my forum user name and certificate of purchase. I'm first told this "
Error Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.
Then when I enter my details I'm then told this"The username you entered (mattdee) is already a licensed member and does not need an additional registration! If this is in error, please check your forum username

Please contact Flight1.com Customer Service if you requre further assistance.

So I'm totally at a loss as to how to get support for the Mustang which crashes the sim every time I load it. It's getting close to me asking for a refund. I don't think your support is user friendly at all. 

Your response and assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Matthew Dilosa Forum name (mattdee) 

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-27-2018 at 10:42pm
Hello Mattdee,

Create a ticket at http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp and I can help you further there to get the forum permissions.
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic