Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ETA G1000

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrematiolli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ETA G1000
    Posted: Mar-06-2019 at 9:04am
Hello Everybody,

I'm considering to purchase the Mustang V2, all my doubts are being solved by checking videos and forums around the internet, but there's one I could not find an answer.
Are the ETA's shown on flight plan page of G1000? I haven't seeing it in pictures or videos.

Thanks!

Zjulik View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zjulik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-06-2019 at 2:35pm
Waypoint ETAs? Yes.
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-06-2019 at 4:49pm
Page 3 of the MFD shows ETE and ETA to destination.
John Patterson
andrematiolli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrematiolli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-08-2019 at 1:57pm
Thank you guys! Fly safe!
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar-08-2019 at 7:12pm
You're welcome.
John Patterson
BrunoFlipper View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrunoFlipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-03-2019 at 11:14am
Good Luck making the G1000 displays work.  I've been at it a week.

Customer service is no help. There isn't one area to troubleshoot my problem.
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-03-2019 at 7:06pm
The G1000 works very well. Since you have no other posts, I am wondering what customer service you've sought. The quickest way is to post a query in the licensed members section and most anyone can probably help you.
John Patterson
norbertobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norbertobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-04-2019 at 5:15am

Hello, I am despairing!

For some time I get on the G1000 MFD the Mustang and the B200 no correct position. I am at the airfield LIPB Bolzano and given a point of view somewhere away from Africa. I have your software installed more often, while anti-virus software turned off and with administrator rights (although my FS is not installed on C:). Unfortunately without success. I use P3D V 4.5.12.30293). What's wrong with the installation? I am also subscribed to Navigraph and use the latest FMS data. Can you help me.

With best regards

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-07-2019 at 7:53pm
Hello,

Are you starting with a default aircraft first before bringing the Mustang into the sim?
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
norbertobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norbertobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-08-2019 at 11:36am

Hallo Jeff.

that's it, now it fits. Many thanks for your help.

Ciao

Norbert

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct-12-2019 at 12:07pm
Hello,

Great. Glad you have it sorted.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic