Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(In Progress) Blue MFD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodean713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (In Progress) Blue MFD
    Posted: May-10-2019 at 1:32pm

How do I fix this. Tried reinstalling then uninstalling and reinstalling. nothing worked and even deleted the Mustang files out of roaming before I did it. I am running Prepar V4
Jeff Bissel
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2019 at 9:22am
Did you load a default aircraft before loading the Mustang?
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
bodean713 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodean713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2019 at 2:27pm
No not a default one. When Prepar comes up it loads my Carenado phenom 300. This all started when I tried to use your GTN 750 in the mustang. Found out it don't work. I deleted the panels folder and tried to reinstall over the top of thinking it might fix it. That to did not work. Then I uninstalled the plane and turned off antivirus and reinstalled. Still no help. The GTN 750 no longer list the mustang as being active. The support person mentioned running the reinstall as ADMIN but the Flight 1 Agent does not seem to allow that because I can't download it directly to my computer and then run it in ADMIN.
Jeff Bissel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic