Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reinstalling the Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainricky511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reinstalling the Mustang
    Posted: Nov-15-2020 at 11:36am
Just a dumb question: once I've bought the Mustang and installed it on my pc, can I install it too on my other pc using the same license key?
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-15-2020 at 12:33pm
Hi,

The license is keyed to the hardware on which the software is installed.  You need to refresh your license to install on different hardware.

As long as both pcs are solely for your own use, two installs should not be a problem. 
Best,
Jim

captainricky511 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainricky511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-15-2020 at 4:35pm
What does "refreshing the license" mean?
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-16-2020 at 8:02am
That's a function of the Flight 1 Agent:  When you have the Citation Mustang selected from your Library, click on "License Manager" ( to the right of "Download").  Then on the new screen click "Refresh Local License"  Do this when you are installing on your second pc.

Best,
Jim

captainricky511 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainricky511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-17-2020 at 6:15am
I just updated the Flight1 Purchase Agent and it says I haven't bought any aircraft yet (even though I created a Flight1 account with the same email adress I used at activation of the product). I bought the mustang from the aerosoft store, maybe that's the issue...
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov-17-2020 at 7:47am
Yes, that would be it.  Please go ahead and install on your second pc using the activation information you have.  If there is an issue, please file a ticket at Flight 1 Support explaining your situation and what you want to do:  https://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic