Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will any of the Mustang paint kits work..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimBeamBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will any of the Mustang paint kits work..
    Posted: Sep-02-2018 at 12:33pm
.........with the latest version of the aircraft?

I downloaded this one as I only have Adobe Elements (not full photo shop) and Paintshop pro.
http://mustang.flight1.net/forums/repaint-kit_topic445.html

This is my first attempt at painting so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

JimBeamBlack View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimBeamBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-02-2018 at 5:16pm
Ok, I got it open in both Elements and Paintshop, and just figured out I know nothing about layers...

I need a guide.
cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-02-2018 at 7:53pm
You will learn that layers are your friend and will make painting go much easier than without them. You can google how to repaint and learn quite a bit. They are most all using Photoshop but like you, I use Paintshop Pro and all you have to do is use the same tools they use in Photoshop but you'll have to look for the tools since the menus are different between the two programs.

When you get ready to break it down into components, the bottom layer called "Background" will become very important in accurately separating the repaint into its component images.
John Patterson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic