Citation Mustang Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Citation Mustang Xperience Forums > Citation Mustang General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wrong order message

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heronjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrong order message
    Posted: Sep-10-2018 at 10:23pm
Something is going on and the dog is running behind the tail. I have just purchased the Mustang version 2 (Sep-10-2018) and as a veteran Flight1 customer I thought I had access the Citation Mustang Forum. There, I received the message "Only members with sufficient permission can access this page".

I went to http://mustang.flight1.net/forumreg.htm and entered my username and the certificate number. I received a message saying that I'm already a licenced member (really???) and I don't need additional registration.

What could be wrong?

Thanks
Heron
Regards

Heron

cal2177 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cal2177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2018 at 8:48am
You will probably need to submit a ticket to Flight1. Jeff can help you find a solution.

John Patterson
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2018 at 2:30pm
Yes, I can help you further through the ticket system.

Cheers!
Jeff Smith
Flight1 Sales / Support
Heronjr View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heronjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep-11-2018 at 5:03pm
Great, thanx! I need some support just to tune a few details...

Regards

Heron

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic